Prayer Meditation #85
PRAYER MEDITATION TRUST REQUIRES TRUTH (Part 2).
Notice, God placed the man in the garden, eastward in Eden (Gen 2:8). It’s not enough to be in the garden, you have to be in the right location. You must pray, Lord place me in my garden.
You can be in the right place and not know it; because the place has been planted, not created; it doesn’t matter where you start, it just matters where you finish. You need to look in the mirror and announce. There’s something in me that hasn’t come out yet.
God, help me to be steadfast until you pull out of me what you planted in me. Don’t let anyone convince you that you’re a failure because you don’t wear the right shoes, or have it all together right now. God has a place in mind for you just walk with Him and He’ll get you there. Trust is on confidence in God. When caught up, trapped and dragged in the storms of life. Let him have all your worries and cares.
You don’t need to have everything figured out or become anxious, restless, nervous and worried. ….like a drug addict who needs a fix. At such trying moment, you should walk by faith and trust Jesus for salvation. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight (Proverb. 3:5-6).
Build your life on the solid ground of faith and learn to trust Jesus for salvation. He will never fail or disappoint anyone who puts his trust on Him. A motivational author, William Ward wrote, “Worry is faith in the negative, trust in the unpleasant, assurance of disaster, and belief in defeat.
It is a magnet that attracts negative conditions. Faith is a more powerful force that creates positive circumstances, worry is wasting today’s time, and cluttering up tomorrow’s opportunities with yesterday’s troubles. Do you remember the things you worried about a year ago? Didn’t you expend a lot of energy on them? And didn’t most of them turn out to be fine after all? Almost 99 percent of the things we worry about don’t happen. “I waited patiently for the Lord; He turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, Out of the mud and mire, He set my
feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand, He put a new song in my mouth a hymn of praise to our God.”
Many will see and fear and put their trust in the Lord. Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his Trust, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false gods (Psalm.40:1-4).
So don’t give up hope, sometimes good people make bad choices. If you work at it and seek God’s help, it is possible to restore the trust you’ve lost and maybe even end up with a better relationship with God and man. PRAYER POINTS:
1. Let’s devote time this week to pray for our ministries, for GTGIM leadership, Jim Corbett and Princess Sue. God’s grace and anointing to continue building bridges, touching lives.
2. Pastor David, Bernie, Tim Reed, and all our numerous supporters, God’s grace to hold the mantle and rod of authority over the nations.
3. For our GTG national director Paul Obi, Pastor James, Margaret, Goodnews, Charles, Adebayo, Johnbull, Vasco, Max and all our ambassadors, God’s grace to function effectively.
4. Transformation program in the prisons, NYSC, Schools and widows to produce great harvest.
5. Fear of God amongst the leaders and government officials, peace and justice in our nations.
6. The judiciary to heed the call to decongest our prisons.
7. Fresh fire and passion for soul winning, and salvation for the lost.
Shalom ! ! Louis.